Updated on December 19, 2014 - FREDERICTON, N.B. - Five conditions must be met before New Brunswick will lift a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing, Premier Brian Gallant said Thursday in a move that has frustrated the energy sector but pleased...1
Updated on December 15, 2014 - FREDERICTON, N.B. - For abortion rights activists in New Brunswick, the announcement in April that the Morgentaler Clinic in Fredericton would soon shut down marked a low ebb for the movement. However, it actually proved to be an unlikely catalyst for....
Updated on December 16, 2014 - TORONTO, Ont. - The Canadian dollar was slightly higher Tuesday amid another plunge in oil prices and a surprise move by Russia's central bank to defend the ruble..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Nissan sells 100,000 vehicles in Canada for the first time in its history
- 2015 Nissan Rogue and 2015 Nissan Altima: got my kicks on Route 66
- Spyker is officially bankrupt
- Acura and Lexus bringing new high-performance models to 2015 NAIAS
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR: the warm hatch