Updated at 11:13 - [TORONTO, NL] – The Canadian dollar was lower Tuesday, ahead of the scheduled announcement on interest rates Wednesday by the Bank of Canada.
Updated on August 28, 2014 - 'Fracking has been taking place safely across our country for the last 50 years,' said New Brunswick's Progressive Conservative leader, in addressing comments made by federal Liberal leader Justin Trudeau..
Updated on August 28, 2014 - 'A lot of folks coming in are of solid credit standard. They're coming in to work here or to invest here, so we're looking to more than just participate in that space,' says David Williamson, head of retail and business banking at CIBC..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Honda Fit: will it "fit" into your lifestyle?
- Andy Palmer is leaving Nissan to become CEO of Aston Martin
- Chevrolet to restore three of the Corvettes that fell victim to museum sinkhole
- Women like to haggle more than men
- Bluetooth still causing headaches for drivers