Updated on August 19, 2014 - The Progressive Conservative leader said his focus during the campaign will be trained on how to reduce New Brunswick's unemployment rate, which in July sat at 10 per cent, the second highest jobless rate in the country.1
Updated on August 19, 2014 - Judge Judy Clendening of the Court of Queen's Bench has been asked by aboriginal leaders to issue an injunction that would prevent the provincial government from signing final agreements with companies..
Updated on August 15, 2014 - Statistics Canada blamed the botched numbers on an overhaul of its market-moving Labour Force Survey, an exercise it undertakes every 10 years..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette gets valet mode data recorder
- 500 kilometers later, their car is ready
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD: like an old friend
- Smart shoes for connected drivers
- Back-to-school is almost here… Let’s talk school zones and car insurance