Updated on March 26, 2015 - The Canadian dollar is trading at 80.48 cents US this morning, up 0.59 of a cent from Wednesday's close.
Updated on March 24, 2015 - HALIFAX, N.S. - The governments of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia say they will create a joint office aimed at cutting red tape and harmonizing business regulations..
Updated on March 25, 2015 - NEW YORK - H.J. Heinz Co. is buying Kraft Foods Group Inc., creating what the companies say will be the third-largest food and beverage company in North America..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD Sport: invisible
- 2016 Kia Optima shows its face
- 2016 Jaguar XF makes a high-wire reveal in London
- The Kia Soul EV is the AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year
- The next Chevrolet Cruze will be built in Mexico