Updated on July 23, 2014 - Total sales for that period were $1.3 million higher than the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Updated on July 29, 2014 - Members will vote on amendments to the Pension Benefits Act that would enable people who once worked at the pulp mill to immediately benefit from increased pension payouts..
Updated on July 24, 2014 - The Canadian dollar was up 0.02 of a cent to 93.23 cents US..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt earns Top Safety Pick+ rating from IIHS
- 2015 smart fortwo vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: crashed head to head in new company video
- 2015 Subaru Outback: More of the same
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne receives updates