Updated on October 20, 2014 - NB Liquor says the company's second-quarter sales were up three per cent to just under $112 million.
Updated on October 15, 2014 - Company CEO Philip Curley says HotSpot is working with parking commissions in the Maritimes regarding its parking app and is looking to expand into global markets..
Updated on October 16, 2014 - With Apple Pay, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners will be able to make payments at brick-and-mortar stores by holding their phone near a card reader..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Introducing the Opel ADAM designed by Bryan Adams
- Volkswagen announces important recall
- Porsche is headed to the Sistine Chapel for a private event
- 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder: visceral beast
- Top 10 pumpkin-coloured 2015 cars for Halloween