Updated on April 17, 2014 - 'The number of engineers needed for major project construction in Atlantic Canada grew by 75 per cent between 2010 and 2013 as investment in capital intensive oil and mining projects increased,' says Patrick Brannon of...
Updated on April 15, 2014 - Finance Minister Blaine Higgs has been pushing for changes to teachers' pensions, saying the government can't continue to make special payments that have averaged $83 million a year over the last 10 years..
Updated on April 16, 2014 - Ottawa kicked off its $14-billion New Building Canada Fund late last month, but amid that infrastructure bonanza, there are no provisions for apprenticeships — a key plank of this year's federal budget..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Women prefer men who drive a pick-up
- The Audi A3 TDI Sportback is… back
- Honda takes advantage of New York to unveil the HR-V
- 2015 Infiniti QX80 shows off new duds at New York Auto Show
- 2014 Cadillac XTS Platinum Vsport AWD: X marks the spot